If you are looking
for Swingers in Washington DC, then Swingular is the place for you. We have hundreds of
thousands of swingers all over Washington DC looking to meet new people. Choose a city
for a list of
Washington DC Swingers in your area. If you do not see your city, choose the closest city to you as it
will show you swingers within 100 miles of the city in you Washington DC selected.
Washington DC Swingers
dogging - - Probably the most popular place for dogging is up above the capitol where you can see the whole city.
I am sure most swingers are dogging at parties in front of everyone on a grassy area or in a very open room so I would say that could be dogging.
When we first got together the hubby and I went dogging at parks and around the mountains often.
If you watch the movie grease most outside movie theater's can be known for dogging.....Just saying!!!
420 - - [quote=LEHICPL4FUN][quote=VAGABONDS]Are drugs really only a concern when they are illegal? Where do we draw the line on the other side of things? We know plenty of people who have had major addiction and personality issues with drugs they were prescribed. Are they drug free? I'm sure many people on this site have issues with alcohol, but I'm guessing they take a pass purely on syntax. Alcohol is legal, so it isn't a SCARY DRUG right? We all use different substances in our lives, some are more concerning than others. Someone who has Chlamydia is obviously not disease free, just like a cannabis user is obviously not drug free. I would expect someone who was told someone else was drug free only to find they are a pot smoker to feel lied to, because they clearly were. Maybe a more clear question to ask might be "Do you consider cannabis use a downside when searching for swinging partners?" rather than the literal "Do you consider marijuana to be a drug?".[/quote] The answer there is yes, absolutely I consider the use of pot a downside when looking for other swingers. The reason for this is because I do not want to be put into a situation where it is brought out and I get annoyed and leave. House parties are one thing because you do not always know the people coming, however searching out people we are in more control of running into this issue.[/quote]
We all place certain restrictions on what we will or will not accept in our play partners.
Over half the profiles on Swingular say they won't play with smokers.
Others show preferences in sexual orientation, race, etc.
What would be so difficult about keeping yourself from being put into a "situation" when all you have to do is voice your concerns to either your host or your guests?
If a potential host says there may be pot smoking - don't go.
If a potential guest can't refrain from smoking pot against your wishes - don't invite them.
When searching for a potential swing partner, there will most certainly be other issues addressed in advance - why not marijuana? Surely that can't be your only deal breaker.
If you ask and they admit to being pot smokers, don't swing with them. What could be easier than that?
OK, so marijuana is a drug - I'll give you that.
Would you be equally offended if someone were to take their asthma "DRUG" at the same party?
What about oxycodone for the pain from their recent back surgery?
Drugs - all.
We're all adults here, and I would HOPE no one is or will be offended by anything anyone has to say in this open exchange.
I'm certainly not - nor is it my intention to offend anyone else.
Cupled MEN - Info - It's not just a Utah thing. But this site has it the most since couple v single males for a lot of us old time swingers we've learned to adapt to the changes screen all request piture or not and weed out the not real head gamers to where others still think its couples only hobby.
Is HABITS still the place to go? - - [quote=SEXYHOTFUN]there will be a hot first time couple at habits on friday..if u see us please come up and say hi! we just joined and we cant send emails!? do u have to pay to send emails! any advice would be great.[/quote] If you havent yet and your spouse and yourself are interested in the lifestyle I know admin had their lifetime membership deal going again. I would recommend buying it. As far as any other advice I would say read the swingers wiki to get yourself familiar with some of the do's and dont's. But above all have fun and dont do anything that you two arent comfortable with.
Interacial Sex - - agree
[quote=SHAZAMER]I have played with guys and gals from every race, color, type of cultural upbringinging, etc. that can be found in Utah. The stereotypes are just silly and stupid. There are hot & not so hot men of every race. What I do find intriguing is that most guys of races other than white, keep themselves physically fit after marriage and take pride in their appearance. This seems to be much more rare in married white men. A shame! Also, seems like white swingers like to smoke. A lot. This is a turn off for me, so I tend to steer clear.
Game for Swingers - Has anyone heard of a new game for lifestyle couples called Titillation? - We have a game much like Monopoly. Its called pimps and hos its has several expansion card sets from swinger, truth or dare , drinking , charades , sick and twisted and striptease. Its a great icebreaker. Instead of property you buy hoes. upper class hoes cost more but pay more.
Pro's- Lots of choices of cards to add in the mix. From mild to wild
Cons- The complete set cost around $110.00
P.S. I need to get my freak on... Please Help-Jeremy
If you want to borrow my game or my wife let me know. Thanks and have a good evening
pROFILE pICTURES - Male Parts - If you are here just for someone to talk to go to EHARMONY.com it is for swingers not gossip!
Have you seen... - Xmas Poll - ...the new Star Wars movie? If so, what did you think? And PLEASE don't post any spoilers or if you do, at LEAST say "SPOILER ALERT" in big caps at the top of your post. TIA
1) Meh. It was okay.
2) If you post any spoilers I'll fuckin' KILL you, Evil.
3) Yes. It was formulaic and derivative.
5) I'll wait for it on dvd.
6) Nope. Too busy fucking all these horny Utah swingers.
7) No, but that dinosaur movie was kinda cute.
8) Naw, but can't wait for Fifty Shades Darker.
9) Yes! The Force is STRONG in me!
10) Total fuckin' cash grab by Disney and JJ Abrams.
11) Fuckin' Star Wars nerds! Trump 2016!
12) Not one mention in the WHOLE movie of 6 pound, 8 ounce baby Jesus. [em]Emo_73[/em]
13) Star Trek RULES! [em]Emo_23[/em]
14) Yes, it was...[em]Emo_37[/em]
15) Wait, is that the one with Buster Keaton and Fatty Arbuckle?
16) I SO wanna fuck Rey...and let her use the Force on me!
17) Han shot first! [em]Emo_22[/em]
18) No, but I can't wait for "The Sound of Music- Return to Austria. This Time It's PERSONAL!", where the Von Trapp family, after extensive training in guerrilla warfare return as a small, highly lethal expeditionary force to take down The Third Reich.
19) Are you drunk or high, Evil? [em]Emo_86[/em]
20) Add your own answer here....
Was it all our fault that... - - ...Moroni got hit by lightning yesterday?
1) Yup. We were VERY naughty at the party Sat. night. Sorry, Moroni.
2) It's not us swingers who are evil, it's all that gay marriage and war on Christmas stuff.
3) OMG, that's the funniest thing I've seen all day.
4) That does it. We're confessing and going back to church...just as soon as we have the gang bang we're planning for our birthdays.
5) Actually I'm 100% shocked I haven't been struck by lightning yet!
6) (Insert apocalyptic end of the world scripture here)
7) Why couldn't it have hit the capital rotunda...while the legislature was in session?
8) I KNEW I should have given up masturbating for Lent.
9) Oh well, they'll likely put up a statue of Donald Trump there now anyway.
Very intresting - So being swingers is worse than a murderer? - Yeah I doubt too many "victims" are gonna come forward. At least not the married ones. LOL Wonder what they charged them with. If secretly videotaping someone is illegal how do businesses get around that law with their security cameras? Hell, even cops videotape people they pull over for traffic violations.