If you are looking
for Swingers in Texas, then Swingular is the place for you. We have hundreds of
thousands of swingers all over Texas looking to meet new people. Choose a city
for a list of
Texas Swingers in your area. If you do not see your city, choose the closest city to you as it
will show you swingers within 100 miles of the city in you Texas selected.
Party Pics... - Pictures of Swingers Parties etc... - Check this Party trick with the next picture..
What is your fantasy for 2008? - Many have made resolutions for 2008, but some of us may have made a resolution to fullfill a fantasy. What's yours? - Happy New Year everyone! May 2008 be filled with fantasies fullfilled and desires satisfied.
Ours would be to find a couple who have the desire to do an "actual" full swap. Me (male) with their fem for a night, day, or whatever of conversation, flirting, eye play, and erotic touching leading up to making passionate love to each other and the same for the other halves of both couples.
It seems that most "open-minded" swingers are threatened by this idea. I know that some of you will say, " but we like watching each other." We do too, but think this experience would be hot.
Anyone out there????
Newbee! - Need advice - First off, expect to run into some flakes, people who will agree to a meting and not show up. There are all kinds of different reasons someone might do that, but just the fact that they don't show is the important thing. It's kind of sad, but it's just a fact of swinging life. But keep in mind that those people are not that majority.
Second and this is what's probably causing you difficulty, is that it's in many ways a numbers game. If what you are offering is what lots of people want, and if what you want to do is what lots of people are into doing, you'll have large numbers of swingers out there who could be interested. If either of those are something not very many people want, the number o people gets limited. If there are 4000 people on the site whose interests re the same as yours, you'll stand a much better chance of finding people with whom you're really compatible than you would if there are only 100 or so out there. And, while the actual numbers I used are likely way wrong, you're in the second category. You might want to think about adding that while you want the hubby to get a BJ from a guy, it isn't actually a requirement. In fact, if it were me, I'd leave that out altogether.
While people do sometimes find someone online, meet with them, and then hook up, that happens less frequently, I think, than people hooking up after meeting in person at an event or party. When you meet in person, both couples can get an idea who the others really are, and whether or not they want to play. If both couples decide they want to, that's when you can talk about what you'd like. You might even want to forget about the guy-guy stuff at first, and bring it up as a possibility after you've known the couple for a little while. Men in general have a real problem with male on male sex, and just bringing it up at the start might scare some people off. But if you do start some kind of playing relationship with someone, do not try to sort of sneak the male-male thing into it, say in the middle of a play session. If you reach a point where you think they might be open to it, make sure you discuss it beforehand.
That having been said, there are bi guy on the site. In fact, there's even one whose username is something like bi for couples, a single guy who wants to play with both halves of a couple.
You probably ought to go to some meet n greets and some events so you can meet people, rather than relying on just the site itself. Probably the best place to meet and hook up is at parties, and you need to meet people so that you'll get invited to some. ~ Terry
Do you 'advertise' your lifestyle desires in public? - - Try dropping the word lifestyle into a sentance,or ask if you have meet before and use a club name everyone knows is a swingers club. In Dallas the key word would be San sousi.
DALLAS - DALLAS - We are in Dallas frequently. Sign up for SDC. Most of the swingers in Dallas are on that site and you'll find lots of party information. Collette is a beautiful and classy swingers club with theme nights...check out their web site. 13th floor is a great set up but not as nice. Have fun!
The lifestyle: A single mans perspective - - Well said, brother...This lifestyle is what you make of it, and some make more than others.
While we are all grownups on this site (obviously, you have to be 18 or over to sign on), you'd think there would be less of a high-school mentatlity than in, say....high school? yet, we get some of the DORKIEST , misspelled emails I've ever seen.
Couple that with the responses we've gotten to some posts (like the one critisizing us for getting our vip status), and we wonder how some have remembered to breathe long enough to pass high school.
So, here are some very basic tips on enjoying this lifestyle:
(not that I'm an expert, but obviously some need etiquette lessons)
1) The first email / chat with someone, DON"T ask idiotic questions. And don't get TOO personal. Remember, this is like dating. If a woman at a bar showed some interest, would the next thing out of your mouth be 'What size is your bra?', or 'Do you like it in the ass?'. it's no wonder some of you are in this lifestyle, you'd never get laid otherwise.
2) Keep SOCIAL meetings SOCIAL. No one cares how long you've been a proctologist, or how much money your kids have stole from you. That's YOUR business. Polite conversation is one thing, but there's nothing worse than hearing a 3 hour lecture on YOUR life experiences, followed by 'So, would you guys like to play with us?'
Yeah, as if
3) There ARE other things besides sex to chat about. In person or on the computer. That's right, SWINGERS HAVE BRAINS. and we're very able to carry on converstaion (well, some of us anyway) We were at a party once, and my other half said 'I've heard sex mentioned until I'm not turned on at the thought anymore' ...it happens, just a tip
4) Unless you're planning a very long trip, or own your own private jet, don't add someone to your friend's list here OR on yahoo that lives 3,000 miles away. Let's face it, we'll never meet. Hell, we'll probably never even talk. so what's the point? Air sex? gimme a break.
5) And probably the most important. From the first meeting, to every visit you have (if someone's lucky enough to invite you back, RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE!. Just because we have a wild orgy at the pool of a local motel with wild monkeys and lots of cool whip, it DOES NOT MEAN TO GROPE US EVERYTIME YOU SEE US. We're in couples for a reason, to be in a couple. And just because we're turned on by you, or have sex, doesn't mean you own our bodies afterward. That's what your spouse/gf/bf is for. And most of us aren't here for love. NEWSFLASH...WE'RE HERE FOR SEX!
These are just off the top of my head, after recieving some horrible emails, and experiencing some terrible meetings.
Oh, yeah, and in response to the post, most single guys DO get a hard time in the lifestyle. But good, they should. This is about the couples, single guys are VERY easy to come by.
And those who have treated us with RESPECT have been treated EXCEPTIONALLY WELL. Bravo on a great post, and good luck to you sir!
p.s. anything I missed? list it below!
100 Ways To Tell If You Are A Swinger. - Swingers - ok,ok..how about this...You can tell if you are a swinger when a hot chick walks by a couple and they BOTH turn around and watch her walk away saying "damn, did you see that sweetie?"
This is how our trips to the mall go!
Chris & Donna
Naughty Horoscope - - Both Scorpios (despite our STATED birthdates...yeah we're sneaky that way). Sounds like Ms. Evil and I should be pretty much fucking each other to death 24/7...oh wait. THAT'S why were such lame swingers. Nothing left in the tank for anyone else.[em]Emo_49[/em]
Out of bounds..... - - Ok, I tried not to come back and be a bitch but I think this needs said. For those of you who whine and cry about not being able to mention God on a swingers site....... please remember this is the same God who will send you to hell for fucking someone other than your spouse.
I honestly think both parties are in the wrong, and thats what I'm sticking with.
Ft Myers, FL - HELP!!! - Craigslist is local down there. MAGNETIC is right, after being laid off after 7+ years at my old job due to the economy, it was very difficult to find a new FULL time job that paid anything more than $8 an hour. I just moved AWAY from Fort Myers in June due to the unemployment rate, it's a tourist spot. I hope you have a job lined up...it's tough down there however it is beautiful in areas and the beach is nice (just don't go during spring break LOL). A bright spot is that they have a couple of swing clubs down there and quite a few swingers :) Good luck in your move!