If you are looking
for Swingers in Delaware, then Swingular is the place for you. We have hundreds of
thousands of swingers all over Delaware looking to meet new people. Choose a city
for a list of
Delaware Swingers in your area. If you do not see your city, choose the closest city to you as it
will show you swingers within 100 miles of the city in you Delaware selected.
Is this one of your rules? What is it? is it fear? or something - Does everyone feel this way? - Phenyx, People/Swingers are all ages from 21 to 60+ and are l;ooking for many different things. Some look strictly for sex... others look for friends first some look for friends with benefits and some of the older couples are looking for one or two couples that are exclusive to each other and provide variety to their sex lives. Thes exclusive laisons are about variety and safe sex... I don't think that anyuone can make statements about anyone elses' preferences within the lifestyle...
Just an observation...
Bukake????? - - I didn't get many responses but looking at all the pictures that are somewhat related (facials, etc) I'd have to say that the swingers in Florida enjoy that more than any other part of the country. I've also seen a preponderance(spl. ???) of evidence at other web sites. Go Florida!!!
swingers parties - - We are new to the lifestyle and are looking for places to meet cpls looking for the same thing we are sex, sex, and more sex.....lol
we live in saltville, va and the only ones that we can find are either in knoxville, tn or roanoke, va....
does anyone out there know of anything closer to us?????:i
Toy Recommendations - If you had to choose just one... - Since we dont know much about toys we would have to improvise and make some wild and crazy toys from all the things that are around us.
Could be fun to do this on day.......Get a bunch of swingers and do a cross between Survivor, the Amazing race, and that business one with Donald Trump......HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
What the Actual Fuck? - - [quote=ILLUSTRATOR]Evil, the "mean German man" is into furries. Sorry, but it's true. And, because there are so few willing to have sex with an angry man, he gets frustrated and pulls out his dictionary. Instant grammar Nazi. It's an ugly cycle of abuse, really. [/quote]
Well I'm certainly not going to vilify a man for enjoying a normal, healthy sexual outlet. On closer inspection I don't think that's Gizmo after all. I think it's actually some freak accident from the Build A Bear store. And speaking of freak accidents, you should see the uncut director's version of 'Rudolf, The Red Nosed Reindeer'. Those misfit toys weren't misfit because they were broken. They're ALL kinds of freaky naughty pervy and were banished to that island (the same one Ted Cruz plans to send swingers after he's elected) so they wouldn't pervert the rest of society. You don't EVEN want to know what Charlie-In-The-Box does inside his box with Dolly and Spotted Elephant! [em]Emo_21[/em]
How is it to be in the lifestyle and have small kids. - We are new to the lifestyle. - well we have been in this life style for 4 years now and hav many friends that are swingers tht we dont play with . and they know our kids after we was sure it would been a very safe thing to do. and everybody gets along great . but our kids dont know of our life style .
but when they get od enough to know and ask we will tell em the trueth .
we have even had a cpl come in from another state one time aand they brought there kids
but agian it was a friendship thing and no sex was involved.
we dont make a habbit of doing that . if we havent known a cpl for awhile we dont .
we even had a falling out with a cpl .but when we see them we still talk to them.
we really feel the best meeting for the first timein town ,out to eat . or something like that.
and for the new folks trying out this lifestyle is dont be surprsed if all 4 dont click.
that is alot harder then you think.like we said we have been in this for 4 years and you would think dang 4 years i bet they have been with lots of cpls.
well no 1 full 1mmf and 1 ffm so dont get your hopes up . if it happens it happens
carl and hollyh
Pet peave regarding profile pictures - - Our favorite shots are the Wedding Pictures, even better when they have kids in the shots. What better way to say we're swingers than to have proof that they are married.
Another one that we question, the couple profile that has several shots of him, but all the shots of her seem to be while she isnt looking. or not sure the photo was taken.
Perhaps a better approach would be What would you like to see in a profile picture 1. main, 2. the rest of the pictures. We are serious we would modify our pictures if requested....
Desire - hot vaca!! - [quote=TURBOLOVER]We are looking at doing the MSC DIVINA April 2016 - Eastern Caribbean Full Ship Charter, anyone been on one of these and can you share you thoughts, it looks awesome? ??
Thank you very much [/quote]
We will probably be doing BOTH of the major upcoming cruises.. the one in November (Bliss Cruise) and the one in April (Couples Cruise).
I really don't understand why people go to the resorts when the cruises are SO MUCH better across the board, and they're cheaper, too...
Speaking strictly in the context of swingers cruise versus swingers resort:
-----[ Swingers Cruise Pros:]--------
- Lower Price (compared to resorts, it's a lot cheaper overall, especially when you factor in travel costs)
- Easier and cheaper to get to. You generally arrive/depart out of Florida (Versus traveling for 15+ hours to get to Jamaica or something).
- TONS of activities to do. Non-Stop entertainment on the ship and on the excursions. (Not a lot going on at the resorts.. one or two basic activities per day is all).
- Many of the excursions are takeovers as well, so you can be naked if you want during adventure-time. (Many of the resorts are topless-only -- and if you want to do "excursions" you're mixed with the vanillas, and all vanilla rules apply).
- You can be completely naked on most parts of the ship, if you want.
- Dedicated play-rooms. Lots of them. (Many resorts only have one smaller area dedicated for play... which makes sense... generally only 200 to 250 people at a resort at any given time).
- MASSIVE crowd. 3,500+ people on a single ship. You'll never possibly get to know even 5% of the people on the ship. (In other words, you have a huge pool of people to choose from to find people you like!!).
- Better / more types of food to choose from. Better alcohol choices.
- Adult-themed vegas-quality shows every single night... followed by swinger-oriented after-parties.
- Higher-end facilities and nicer overall atmosphere. (Cruise-ships are equivalent to a 4-star or even 5-star hotel. swingers resorts are usually 2-star..... 3-star at best.. most are pretty worn down and kind of gross).
-----[ Resort Pros:]--------
- Smaller, more intimate setting. You'll get to know everyone at the resort at the time you are there.
- Much more laid back. If all you want to do is lounge by the pool all day, every day, it's for you.
- You can leave the resort any time you want and venture into town.
- Typically you have better access to phones, internet, TV, etc.
- Rooms at the resorts are bigger (although they are NOT nicer).
If you look at the activity list on a typical resort, you'll find there's only one thing going on at any given time. Most people just lounge by the pool all day, every day -- and then they go to club-style events at night. The cruise is totally different... At any given time, you can choose from 3 or 4 different activities (or just lounge by the pool)... and you can still do the club-style stuff at night IF YOU WANT.. (but there's usually other alternatives to pick from).
Honestly, the ONLY major downside to the cruise compared to the resorts is that they don't do the swingers takeover cruises very often. (Once or twice a year is all you've got to pick from). So if you're picky about WHEN you go... the resort is probably your only bet. If you're flexible, don't give it a second thought... the swingers cruise is where it's at. =)
MOUNTAIN BIKING - MOUNTAIN BIKING - [quote=PEGBUNDY]OMG!!! - Is this gonna be another exclusive group for mtn bikers that are swingers??? muahahahahaha![/quote]
Yep! And there will be a lot of sweating, panting, cries for mercy, and weird walking the next day. hahahahah
Any success on this site? - So far not getting results. Any suggestions? - We are brand new to this as well (Just a few months in)... A few things I can tell you BASED ON OUR EXPERIENCES:
1) A number of the profiles on here are fake. Especially true of the extraordinarily good looking people. It's a tactic used by the management of the site to convince people to join the site and/or buy memberships. (It's not an uncommon tactic of ANY dating site, or swingers site, by the way). But just know that when you send a note off to that ridiculously gorgeous couple with the amazing profile -- they're probably not real. Also note that almost every photo on this site is hand-picked, and VERY VEW of them are a good representation of what the couple ACTUALLY looks like. (9 times out of 10, we've met the couple and said "yeah, they look NOTHING like their photo".) Either the photos are REALLLLLY old, they were taken at a very convenient angle, or they're blurred so much you can't tell WHAT you're looking at..... If you rely solely on photos, you're going to be very disappointed.
2) People in the swinging community are generally interested in people who have similar body-types and similar ages. (I don't want to debate whether this is right or wrong, but it's, generally speaking, a fact). A moderately overweight couple in their 40's is going to have the best chance at hooking up with another moderately overweight couple in their 40's. If you try to go "up", the other couple is probably not going to be interested. If you try to go "down", the other couple is likely to feel a little intimidated. Remember, we're all here to fulfill lustful passions, so understanding where you fit in on the hotness scale is sort of critical if you're going to have success.
3) The site itself is actually a really crappy way to meet people. It's almost impossible to tell if you'll like another couple based on (bad) photos and a profile. Most people are flakey about returning emails, or worse, about showing up. Often times you'll get some response from one person, who then shows your photos to their spouse, who veto's the whole thing -- and they stop communicating. You can REALLY spin your wheels hard if this site is your only source of attempted hookups.
4) Since exchanging emails and photos with other couples on the site is a bad way to meet people, the GOOD way to meet people is to go the parties, the meet & greets, and the other events. This is where you have the best chance of "speed dating" other couples.. where you can quickly judge each other's personalities, looks, etc.
5) The ladies are in charge. Period. You will have far more luck if the lady half of you is doing the communicating and the flirting.
We DESPERATELY wish it was easier to meet people on the site.... We've had one or two great experiences, but mostly just dead ends and flakes. =( However, we've had VERY good success at the in-person events.