Swingular

Trevor Swingers in Wisconsin

Trevor Swingers

If you are looking for Swingers in Trevor, WI, then Swingular is the place for you. We have hundreds of thousands of swingers all over Trevor looking to meet new people. Here is a list of 16 random Swingers within 100 miles of Trevor, WI. To see more or to contact these members, click here to create a free account.

Trevor, Wisconsin Swingers can be found on Swingular. It's easy to find others using our advanced search technology. We base our search by zipcode so you will see how far each member is away from you by miles. You can search locally or you can search by state or zipcode as well. We have thousands of members from Trevor, Wisconsin so you have a very good chance that you will meet someone to your liking. We also have a booty call feature so you can post a booty call for quick response. Create your free account today and begin hooking up with Trevor Swingers right away!

Swinging clubs/locations - - We went out last night. Button Down was full of Chads and Bros and the dance floor was small and uncomfortably crowded. No swingers in sightβ€”just a bunch of kids (seriously, I felt really old there at 36). We bailed at about midnight and went to Moose Lounge and it looks completely closed down forever (**EDIT**: Moose Lounge is still open, it was just apparently either closed or just REALLY dead that night). We were very sad and went back to the hotel for our own after party by ourselves (which went very well for the record). We really liked Friday night moose lounge in the past, I hope something like that starts up again.

Swingers of Color - - I have me a hot asian man! It was my idea to begin trying new sexual encounters, but it was him that signed us up with a bunch of sites and leads the way when it come to meeting new people. B

Where on Earth are all the hot Virginia Swingers? - Show us what you have to offer VA!!! - I (Ron) was a lifelong resident of the Richmond area. Just moved less than a year ago. We still go back and would love to meet new friends when we do.

Church Swingers, are they out there? - - That is the only web site I know of. I know there are some churchs that are more open then others. We have a frined that is a Minster that is in the lifestyle. R

Girls that are into DP - How common is this activity among the swingers? - HottieHogans, that's a bummer. I would LOVE to please you like that. If you ever want to, get in touch.

Another Swingers Show on TV - - bah another boring swinging show people fucking big deal

Game ON....which sign is Hornier...(is that a word?) - zodiac signs of swingers? - as the cheer in the movie MASH said 69 is devine and that is cancer and so am i

Friend collectors or swingers - - So in our friends list we have played we 90% of them and the other 10% I leave in the list on the hopes they will follow through. That said it’s time to clear a few out that are obviously pic collectors.

Swinger & πŸ¦„ Bait - An experiment to attract swingers and unicorns. - πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ keep up the good work πŸ‘πŸ»

May 2014 Swinger's Cruise out of Los Angeles - Mexican Riviera Cruise for Swingers. - Looking for any Swingular members who are going to be on the cruise. It would be nice to know some couples prior to going.

© Copyright 2001–2024 Swingular, an SB Entertainment Company.