If you are looking
for Swingers in Turtle Creek, WV, then Swingular is the place for you. We
have hundreds of thousands of swingers all over Turtle Creek looking to meet new people.
Here is a list of 16 random Swingers within 100 miles of Turtle Creek, WV. To
see more or to contact these members, click here to
create a free account.
Turtle Creek, West_virginia Swingers can be found on Swingular. It's easy to find others
using our advanced search technology. We base our search by zipcode so you will see how
far each member is away from you by miles. You can search locally or you can search by
state or zipcode as well. We have thousands of members from Turtle Creek, West_virginia so
you have a very good chance that you will meet someone to your liking. We also have a
booty call feature so you can post a booty call for quick response. Create your free
account today and begin hooking up with Turtle Creek Swingers right away!
Foreign members - Search option - Hi.
Although there are several members living outside the USA, there is still no search option for finding them. Today people travel a lot, we sure do, and during our vacations it would be fun to meet other swingers. Isn't it?
There are members in Central America, Canada, Holland, Poland, etc. So why not add an international search option?
We wish you all a very warm, erotic, healthy and fun 2004.
Bea and Alex
Women with hall passes - Ever get with other couples - We've been known to do that but only if it's quid pro quo. Unfortunately there are quite a few people out there trying to game the system, claiming they're swingers when really all they want is another female to join them. They use various tactics to try to separate the female from her partner and will, of course, never reciprocate. Now we'll only consider ii if we've known the couple for a little while and at very least played together with them. Yeah we're assholes that way. [em]Emo_84[/em]
Big girls!!! - - Pity we don't live in Utah.It seems to be a great place for swingers
trip - - is there any swingers on or near smith mountain lake interested in possible meet?
Hedonism 2 Young Swinger's Week - March 19-27 - Speaking strictly in the context of swingers cruise versus swingers resort... this comparison may help...
-----[ Swingers Cruise Pros:]--------
- Lower Price (compared to resorts, it's USUALLY a little cheaper overall.. )
- TONS of activities to do. Non-Stop entertainment on the ship and on the excursions. (Not a lot going on at the resorts.. one or two games per day is all).
- Many of the excursions are takeovers as well, so you can be naked if you want. (Many of the resorts of topless-only).
- You can be completely naked on most parts of the ship, if you want.
- Dedicated play-rooms. Lots of them. (Many resorts only have one smaller area dedicated for play... which makes sense... generally only 200 to 250 people at a resort at any given time).
- MASSIVE crowd. 3,500+ people on a single ship. You'll never possibly get to know even 5% of the people on the ship. (In other words, you have a huge pool of people to choose from to find people you like!!). Unless you are into older people, this is a HUGE advantage, because on any expensive swingers vacation, less than 20% of the crowd is going to be under 50. (People under 50 generally can't afford vacations like this)....... 20% of 3,500 is MUCH better than 20% of 250 in terms of finding couples your own age. For us, this is the single most important factor.
- Better / more types of food to choose from.
- Higher-end facilities and nicer overall atmosphere. (Cruise-ships are equivalent to a 4-star or even 5-star hotel… swingers resorts are 3-star at best.. most are pretty worn down).
-----[ Resort Pros:]--------
- Smaller, more intimate setting. You'll get to know everyone at the resort at the time you are there.
- Much more laid back. If you like to do is lounge by the pool all day, every day, it's for you.
- You can leave the resort any time you want and venture into town.
- Typically you have better access to phones, internet, TV, etc.
- Rooms are bigger
If you look at the activity list on a typical resort, you'll find there's only one thing going on at any given time. Most people just lounge by the pool all day, every day -- and then they go to club-style events at night. The cruise is totally different... At any given time, you can choose from 3 or 4 different activities (or just lounge by the pool)... and you can still do the club-style stuff at night IF YOU WANT.. (but there's usually other alternatives to pick from).
Honestly, the ONLY major downside to the cruise compared to the resorts is that they don't do the swingers takeover cruises very often. (Once or twice a year is all you've got to pick from). So if you're picky about WHEN you go... the resort is probably your only bet. If you're flexible, don't give it a second thought... the swingers cruise is where it's at. =)
I agree, however, that if you're going to do the resorts, and age is a factor (it is definitely a factor for us), young swingers week is where it's at!
Hope that helps!
Happy Thanksgiving - - Happy holidays to all you sexy swingers out there
Jealousy - Coping tips for the beginning swinger - I've read the articles on the site about jealousy, but I am hoping that some of you more seasoned swingers can give me some advice. Remembering back to when you first started, were there any times that jealousy and hurt crept up, despite your willingness to let your partner play? How did you deal with this (obviously besides talking it through with your partner?) For me, I can logically work through it, and know how I should feel, especially given the fact that I've been on the other side of things for 4 years, but now having him play, it makes me feel insecure and a little hurt. Help :)
The let down. - - Tammy = Shy as hell
Blueeyes = Flirty Bitch
Buzzed Blueeyes = Horny Flirty Bitch
I think people react to how the situation around them makes them feel. For instance, I don't care how hot you are, if you are wearing a black business suit and their is a coffin anywhere near I'm not going to get turned on. But if you are chatty, flirty, engaging me mentally later over sliced ham, funeral potatoes, and jello salad, I might actually mentally go there....but you will never know it.
Meet and Greets are 6 one way, half a dozen the other. I react to the chemistry that is present. No chemistry, no playtime. I think people need to get away from the assumption that getting naked is a requirement just because 2 swingers are in proximity with each other. It's ok to hold out for a connection - physical or mental. It doesn't make you any less of a swinger if you don't fuck everyone you meet. Altho if you do, it might make you dehydrated.
There is a whole host of reasons why or why not. Control what you can, fuck the rest. Figuratively and literally.
Lifestyle friendly couples therapist/counselor - Recommendations please - I have a number of clients who are professional therapists. Not sure how lifestyle friendly they would be. None are LDS so that's a plus as I imagine almost to a person most LDS therapists would across the board condemn the lifestyle in any way shape or form. One of the one's I know is gay so he might perhaps have a slightly more liberal view of alternative lifestyles but we've met people even in the gay community who were quite derogatory towards swinging. I think the best method of finding a lifestyle friendly therapist (besides, of course, asking here) would be to call a number of them anonymously and tell them flat out that you're swingers and that you intend to keep swinging and see what their reaction is. I think many will likely self select out of counseling you but I could be wrong. Good luck.
How do you spot a Swinger..?! - tell tell signs of the lifestyle - lmao humm try hunting for swingers in the bible belt lmao ..