If you are looking
for Swingers in Quinwood, WV, then Swingular is the place for you. We
have hundreds of thousands of swingers all over Quinwood looking to meet new people.
Here is a list of 16 random Swingers within 100 miles of Quinwood, WV. To
see more or to contact these members, click here to
create a free account.
Quinwood, West_virginia Swingers can be found on Swingular. It's easy to find others
using our advanced search technology. We base our search by zipcode so you will see how
far each member is away from you by miles. You can search locally or you can search by
state or zipcode as well. We have thousands of members from Quinwood, West_virginia so
you have a very good chance that you will meet someone to your liking. We also have a
booty call feature so you can post a booty call for quick response. Create your free
account today and begin hooking up with Quinwood Swingers right away!
Recons 6th annual backyard bash! - - Just wanted to say a huge "thanks" to Recon for throwing another Phenomenal backyard party! Everything from The beds in the orchard, the tent, the lighting, the guests, the nudity, the food, the Taco Vendor from the corner of Sears on state...it was perfect! This was the best swingers party we have ever been to! We can't remember much after the second round of margarita's, but the hot, hot, hot people doing the "wiggle" on bed 3 in the orchard is etched in my mind ;) hahahaha! We were Happy to meet new couples, and it was good to see old friends, as well! Recon, we Love you two! Thanks for all your hard work for The 6th annual Summer Back Yard Bash!
Disneyland swingers - - Going in the Spring.
Swinger Friendly Businesses - Business or services friendly to swingers - Anyone on the site do professional erotic photography? In the SLC area
Desire - hot vaca!! - [quote=TURBOLOVER]We are looking at doing the MSC DIVINA April 2016 - Eastern Caribbean Full Ship Charter, anyone been on one of these and can you share you thoughts, it looks awesome? ??
Thank you very much [/quote]
We will probably be doing BOTH of the major upcoming cruises.. the one in November (Bliss Cruise) and the one in April (Couples Cruise).
I really don't understand why people go to the resorts when the cruises are SO MUCH better across the board, and they're cheaper, too...
Speaking strictly in the context of swingers cruise versus swingers resort:
-----[ Swingers Cruise Pros:]--------
- Lower Price (compared to resorts, it's a lot cheaper overall, especially when you factor in travel costs)
- Easier and cheaper to get to. You generally arrive/depart out of Florida (Versus traveling for 15+ hours to get to Jamaica or something).
- TONS of activities to do. Non-Stop entertainment on the ship and on the excursions. (Not a lot going on at the resorts.. one or two basic activities per day is all).
- Many of the excursions are takeovers as well, so you can be naked if you want during adventure-time. (Many of the resorts are topless-only -- and if you want to do "excursions" you're mixed with the vanillas, and all vanilla rules apply).
- You can be completely naked on most parts of the ship, if you want.
- Dedicated play-rooms. Lots of them. (Many resorts only have one smaller area dedicated for play... which makes sense... generally only 200 to 250 people at a resort at any given time).
- MASSIVE crowd. 3,500+ people on a single ship. You'll never possibly get to know even 5% of the people on the ship. (In other words, you have a huge pool of people to choose from to find people you like!!).
- Better / more types of food to choose from. Better alcohol choices.
- Adult-themed vegas-quality shows every single night... followed by swinger-oriented after-parties.
- Higher-end facilities and nicer overall atmosphere. (Cruise-ships are equivalent to a 4-star or even 5-star hotel. swingers resorts are usually 2-star..... 3-star at best.. most are pretty worn down and kind of gross).
-----[ Resort Pros:]--------
- Smaller, more intimate setting. You'll get to know everyone at the resort at the time you are there.
- Much more laid back. If all you want to do is lounge by the pool all day, every day, it's for you.
- You can leave the resort any time you want and venture into town.
- Typically you have better access to phones, internet, TV, etc.
- Rooms at the resorts are bigger (although they are NOT nicer).
If you look at the activity list on a typical resort, you'll find there's only one thing going on at any given time. Most people just lounge by the pool all day, every day -- and then they go to club-style events at night. The cruise is totally different... At any given time, you can choose from 3 or 4 different activities (or just lounge by the pool)... and you can still do the club-style stuff at night IF YOU WANT.. (but there's usually other alternatives to pick from).
Honestly, the ONLY major downside to the cruise compared to the resorts is that they don't do the swingers takeover cruises very often. (Once or twice a year is all you've got to pick from). So if you're picky about WHEN you go... the resort is probably your only bet. If you're flexible, don't give it a second thought... the swingers cruise is where it's at. =)
ARE THEY REAL? - - T4,
Well the thing is.....we have over 2200 views on our profile and those people have probably got as much action off this site as us. I think there are ALOT of fakers out there in Swingular land.
We have all but given up on meeting real swingers on this site, (maybe we need to fly out East and hook up with some of you real swingers!!!) I mainly use the site now for the forum, hopefully I will be proven wrong.
How to get Girl on GIRL...solo??? - trying to find that elusive, no drama, chick - I'll chime-in reiterating what other have said. First, the reason these single females disappear, never meeting you is because they are horny guys playing online games and looking at pictures to get-off.
Second, we agree with Thoughtgarden 100%. EVERY FMF we've had came from the most unexpected place when we weren't even looking at the moment. These are women we met at non-swinger parties, night clubs, etc.
I think this is because for the most part, unlike single guys, single women are not actively pursuing threesomes and moresomes. Single women are not creating the number of profiles on swingers sites like single men. If they happen, great. If they don't, that's okay too. It's now that they aren't interested, they're just not out there pursuing it on a daily basis.
A couple of suggestions:
1) Look everywhere. Remember when you used to go out to clubs by yourself or with a friend when you were single and you'd meet someone? Same thing, except now you're doing it as a couple. Instead of boy picking-up girl, or girl picking-up guy, it's now couple picking-up girl. You are BOTH dating her, not just one of you.
2) Couples is a good place to start, even if you are not interested in full swap right now. Going to the meet and greets and getting to know people and them getting to know you helps. You may find a couple that is okay with playing solo and would love to fulfill your fantasy with wifey playing with you two. But, if you don't get out there and get known to people you'll never find them.
Good luck! And keep trying. We were in the lifestyle as a full swap couple for quite a while before our first FMF, and it literally came-out of thin air when we were least expecting it.
victoria secret baby doll and panties - size m/l 38c top - Okay so I was curious and did a little digging on some of those sites. Yeah, some are pretty sick and disgusting. Others are just kinky and a little icky. But depending on how far you go with this (some include pics or even videos with the undergarments!) you can apparently make a LOT of money selling dirty panties on the internet. Personally I'm saving up for a new chaise lounge so I won't be investing in any soiled undies, but who am I to judge what kicks someone's kink...I'm one of those disgusting swingers. [em]Emo_8[/em]
shameless commercialism - Where do we let people know what we have to offer? - We actually saw a website just for swingers to advertise their business. I wish I could remember the name of it. We got it from a link on someones profile a while back. Very good idea.
Game----- Between My legs - Between My legs - The Right Stuff BML
Dudley Do Right BML
Let the Right One in BML
Do the Right Thing BML
Wrong is Right BML
The Kids are All Right BML (going too far?)
MR. Right BML
Up & Down BML
Upside Down BML
In & Out BML
Planes, Trains and Automobiles BML
FREE WILLY BML
The Gathering BML
and of course....
geting in LOVE while swinging - - Someone mentioned Polyamory. Poly people, at least in most communities, feel that swinging and poly are not compatible.. Fact is, why not? If you are open and honest about your poly leanings and totally honest with your mate and any relationships you may have... then why not poly as well. I know that several people in here and on other sites, swingers feel threatened if you are overtly open abut your feelings. If one truely loves and trusts their partner/SO/wives; husbands/girlfriends; bopyfriends and whatever other relationships that I may have missed, they should not be threatened. If you fall in love with someone that you have sex with.... you have 2 choices..... Tell that person and their spouse and your spouce and see where it goes or simply walk away with the thoughts and get on with your life. The 3rd option is not an option.... If one is poly...thier primary relationship/s take precedence.
It is my belief that poly and swinging are not only compatable but that it love happens when one least expects it and has to be handled. Even the vanilla schmuck sees or talks to others and sometimes form closer relationships but don't wish that to affect their perfect marriage. How is that handled? Sometimes it simply cools down or sometimes it ends in a short or long term relationship with or without sex. So as they used to say on the TV sitcom Carter Country....."Han.dl it Han..dl it" Remember the old sage who said "shit happens"