Swingular - Swingers

Swingers Forum - Orgy Fantasy

line
Previous Post Next Post
We have been fortunate enough to have lived out mostly allvof our sexual fantasies, but are curious about one that has alluded us: an orgy.

We haven’t really “tried” to have an orgy per se, but have had a couple situations almost turn into one and were very intrigued by it. Generally we are very one-couple oriented and enjoy an intimate full swap, but it’s something we have always wanted to try at least once.

We are curious if anyone else has either had these desires or participated in one. We want to know how one might happen more organically than just setting up an “orgy party.” We don’t want to go crazy or have a million couples either, so we don’t really know how to go about it.

Any insight would be great!
Go to burning man, they have an orgy dome!
Find couples that you know and ask them if they want to participate. Ensure you have a large play area and set up rules.
TRIXXIVIXXEN wrote:

Find couples that you know and ask them if they want to participate. Ensure you have a large play area and set up rules.


Yup, that's the best way. We're not really "orgy" people but we've watched our fair share over the years and unless you do it this way you ARE going to run into possible safe sex issues and issues with people that you don't necessarily WANT grabbing you, grabbing you (or worse) without you giving them prior permission.
Once upon a time, we were part of a small group of friends, all STD STI tested, quarantined, then tested again, who all played exclusively within the group. If we were all together at the same time, orgies happened. People get transferred for work out of state, or go through other changes in their life, or get interested enough in someone outside of the group, or interested in just more variety, and leave, and those sorts of groupings might come to an end. It was fun while it lasted! We were empty nested at the time and could host parties. Once those circumstances changed it made hooking up a bit more difficult. We still have friends we see who were part of the group, but we no longer have an exclusive arrangement. Maybe once we become empty nested again, we can look into joining, or forming another Crème de la Crème play group of like minded people. We would have to calendar our parties and let the kids know that on those nights, there will be no impromptu visits, or babysitting. Family first, but hey everyone needs, and deserves a hobby!
VERY interested in how you "quarantined" your small group of friends.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/45/3d/d5/453dd56bca721658f0ccd25890bbfe9c.jpg

Everyone got tested. We waited what should have been enough time to let anything incubate hat might have gone undetected in the first test, and we all avoided any sexual contact with anyone other than our own significant other during that time period. Yes, yes, yes, we know it was not a perfect solution. We all knew each other prior to the arrangement. So there was trust and chemistry. Nobody contracted anything. So it worked. Non monogamy has some risk. We just tried to control the risk a bit. It never was a perfect or permanent solution, but it did allow for some great kinky spontaneity while it lasted.
Oh, the dream of having a group that's tested and trusted. We've both been part of, and hosted some of our own orgies over the years, and for the most part they were amazing! Good luck you two, it cna be a challenge but the experience is completely worth it.
DELICIOUSLYWET wrote:

Everyone got tested. We waited what should have been enough time to let anything incubate hat might have gone undetected in the first test, and we all avoided any sexual contact with anyone other than our own significant other during that time period. Yes, yes, yes, we know it was not a perfect solution. We all knew each other prior to the arrangement. So there was trust and chemistry. Nobody contracted anything. So it worked. Non monogamy has some risk. We just tried to control the risk a bit. It never was a perfect or permanent solution, but it did allow for some great kinky spontaneity while it lasted.


Well, hopefully, you took the extra precaution of all pinky-swearing that you wouldn't fuck anyone outside the group during your incubation period. ;-P Just curious...how long, exactly, WAS the incubation period where none of you had sex outside your group? I was wondering since back in my grad school days I had to memorize a chart of the length of incubation for a large number of bacterial and viral diseases including, but not limited to, STI's.
We have enjoyed an orgy twice. Like you we didn't set one up it just happened. Both times two couples whom we had played with asked us to attend a social. We ran into 2 or 3 other couples whom we had played with before so during the party they were asked to join us afterwards. 5 or 6 couples in one hotel room is enough for me. Whew that was fun.
EVILDOERS wrote:

Well, hopefully, you took the extra precaution of all pinky-swearing that you wouldn't fuck anyone outside the group during your incubation period. ;-P Just curious...how long, exactly, WAS the incubation period where none of you had sex outside your group? I was wondering since back in my grad school days I had to memorize a chart of the length of incubation for a large number of bacterial and viral diseases including, but not limited to, STI's.


120 days. Our methodology was not perfect but it worked out.
The best way to have an orgy is to have a few couples that either know one another or know someone that's part of the invitees. The key is to make sure that these couples or select singles have played together so they are comfortable playing again. Then all you have to decide is everyone gonna do group play or sneak off to separate rooms for play.
For us we have about a 30 minute social time and then invite everyone upstairs to get naked. State the ground rules and everything should workout good.
Gotta have a king size bed or a room with 2 beds.
Would be hot to watch not sure how much we would participate.
King size bed is a check!
Set up a "non-orgy" party, of games drinks and chill (cards against humanity?), invite couple you know are down and that you are comfortable with, that way you have control over who shows and how many. Instill a few house stripping rules such as the next person to win a hand chooses one opponent and that person has to lose an article of clothing (or something like that). If you don't get an orgy by the time the night is through, you invited too many nuns!


P s. We better be on the invite list ;)